Mobile marketing professionals from 29 countries meet on Black Sea beach
Last month Mobile Beach Conference, which presents itself as Europe’s biggest mobile marketing event, held its third edition in Odessa, southern Ukraine.
Some 1,000 attendees from 29 countries participated in the event, which targeted marketers, app developers, startupers, investors, advertisers and publishers.
Two parallel tracks covered a wide range of topics, including mobile analytics, video ads, mobile games, monetization and user acquisition.
Among the speakers of the conference were representatives of such companies as Shazam, Kochava, ironSource, InMobi, AdColony and Appsflyer, among others.
The Startup Alley, featuring ten pre-selected early-stage mobile companies.
The international MBC Awards, which distinguishes the most successful companies in the industry, was held as part of the event.
The winners were chosen via an open online voting:
- Best monetization solution: Click from Russia
- Best user acquisition solution: AdvertMobile from Russia
- Mobile marketing agency: Zorka.Mobi, an internationally-oriented mobile performance agency from Belarus
- Best tracking provider: Kochava from the USA
A separate startup contest involved a jury made of prominent industry figures such as Marvin Liao of 500 Startups, Ouriel Ohayon of Appsfire, Wallace Green of Startup Wise Guys, Arkady Moreynis of Clairfield International and business angel Berend Yntema represented the jury board.
This contest distinguished the following startups:
- SoundAr, a Ukrainian app and a device that turns any headset into an immersive 3D sound experience (winner);
- Concepter, a Ukrainian startup which presented Soul, “the world’s first time-tracking app that helps to track, plan and share time with your beloved” won the (People’s Choice award);
- Discontimo, a Ukrainian mobile advertising and communicational B2C platform for SMBs (best B2B project).
Clickky is a mobile marketing company that provides smart solutions for mobile monetization and user acquisition, headquartered in Odessa. It has offices in the United States, Israel, India and Russia.