Kyiv event awards best Ukrainian e-commerce companies
The fifth edition of the Ukrainian E-commerce Awards, the annual ceremony to honor top Ukrainian e-commerce players, was held last month in Kyiv (Kiev).
Over 200 Internet projects participated in the contest. The winning companies were chosen by online vote by some 10,000 customers among a list of companies pre-selected by the jury.
Among the winners of the customers’ choice category were the following companies:
- Comfy, an online store offering household appliances and electronic devices, was recognized the best online supermarket and omnichannel retailer;
- LeBoutique, a clothing and footwear online marketplace, was named the best online store;
- Rozetka, the leading Ukrainian e-commerce site, was awarded as the best marketplace and price aggregator;
- OLX, the leading Ukrainian classifieds service, topped the category as the best online classifieds and auction website;
- AliExpress was named the best foreign online store.
Among the companies which bested in the rest of the categories were the following:
- Nova Poshta, a leading Ukrainian delivery and logistics service company, was honored for its “best logistics and financial solutions for e-commerce.” Earlier this year the company started shipping goods from Chinese online stores to Ukrainian customers in just two weeks.
- Serpstat, a Ukrainian SEO platform, was recognized as the best in the category “Useful solutions”
- Competera, which provides a SaaS solution to monitor prices, was named “the breakthrough of the year” for having introduced a revolutionary solution for the Ukrainian e-commerce market.
Dmytro Dubilet, ex-CIO at PrivatBank, was crowned as “the e-commerce person of the year,” repeating his last year’s success. Another Ukrainian entrepreneur — Vladislav Chechotkin, owner at Rozetka.ua — shared this title with Dubilet.
The event was organized by Ukrainian E-commerce Expert in partnership with Nova Poshta, InTime, Meest Express and Zammler.
Source: Ukrainian E-commerce Awards