Industry experts and end consumers to elect Ukraine’s best e-commerce companies (April 7)
The best Ukrainian players of the domestic e-commerce market will be awarded at the Ukrainian E-Commerce Awards ceremony this Friday, April 7 in Kyiv (Kiev).
While industry experts will select the winners in such categories as “Breakthrough of the Year” and “Man of the Year in e-commerce,” Ukrainian online consumers will vote online for a series of other nominations.
Thus consumer’s will evaluate e-commerce companies for the following nominations:
- Best online supermarket / multichannel retailer
- Best Ukrainian online store
- Best foreign online store
- Best marketplace and price aggregator
- Best electronic bulletin board, the auction
- Best YouTube channel by e-commerce project.
“Participation in the contest is a real challenge for companies because their work and achievements are openly evaluated both by peers and end users – their current and future customers. This triggers them to review their purpose and mission, the tools they use and their relationship with consumers,” said Irina Kholod, Head of Ukrainian E-Commerce Expert, which organizes of the event.
These awards have been designed as a guarantee of service reliability and safe purchases for customers.
- Please click here to participate in the online vote (until April 4).