Ukraine’s first chatbot conference to be held in Kyiv (March 29)
On March 29, Kyiv (Kiev) will play host to the first edition of ChatBot Conference UA, an international conference dedicated to chatbots. The event will bring together major local and foreign industry experts. Entrepreneurs, officials, investors and other professionals are also invited.
Live chat is claimed to increase conversion by 5-10 times. Chatbots, which are considered the main e-commerce trend in 2017, will replace applications and become a regular channel for interaction between companies and clients soon, believe the organizers of the conference.
The agenda will cover all the aspects of chatbots’ creation and monetization:
- Efficient services to develop, host, promote and analyze chatbots;
- Machine Learning in smart bots creation;
- Deep Learning in the development of quality dialogue systems;
- How to make money out of chatbots;
- How to apply chatbots in business;
- Emotional interaction with chatbots;
- Human consultants replaced by bots.
Among the key speakers are Sergei Poplavskiy of Microsoft Ukraine, Alexandr Demidov of 1С-Bitrix and Alexandr Krakovetskiy, representing DevRain Solutions, DonorUA and Microsoft.
- Please click here to register (until March 29).